Monday, April 12, 2010

B-Man's Bringin' Bloggin' Back

I've been working on updating Bman.com this year, starting with my home page and now my golf site. I just added features that let you create a profile and post your own course reviews. As I was getting the changes ready to go, I took a look around my site and realized my golf blog was languishing. I didn't intend to leave it idle for so long. As much as I think about, watch and play golf, I should have plenty to say on the topic.

So I'm bringin' the blog back -- just in time for the golf season to kick into high gear. I'm going to endeavor to make it a weekly gig with insight on local golf talk, golf news items and my opinions on PGA Tour goings-on. I hope you will find it a worthwhile read and will comment on posts as they interest you.

I definitely encourage your feedback on my Charlotte golf site as well. More and more golf web sites try to give you course information and links these days, but I hope you find the personal touch in my guide to Charlotte area golf courses more to your liking. My goal is that the site ensures that whenever you decide to play a round in town that you get the best deal and the best conditions for your money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home